Day 8 of the 10 Day CEP Countdown!
It’s time for the cliche yet essential post and one I’ve actually been asked to do several times, the Disney Program Bucket List!
Despite only getting around to making this post now, I have actually had this list written out in pretty colourful pens since just after I got my program offer email. In fact, I am pretty sure I started compiling it before I got onto the program which was a little ambitious of me but here we are!
Now get ready because this is going to be a very, very long one…
- Eat &
Drink around the world in Epcot.
- 4 Parks, 1 Day Challenge (including 1 ride, 1 snack, 1 meet and greet and 1 pin trade in each park).
- A photo in front of ALL of the Disney walls.
- Ride Space Mountain with the lights on.
Take a photo at the Casting Door (with my Traditions ears/name badge). Get an extra name badge from costuming with my hometown on it.
- Attend an after hours event.
- Get a housing pin for my housing complex.
Do the Keys to the Kingdom Tour.
- Have a staycation and get the resort pin.
Solo park day! Play Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom. Visit Universal and ride Hagrid’s Magical Creature’s Motorbike Adventure.
- Rope drop to close at EVERY park.
- Visit every resort.
See the Kiss Goodnight at Magic Kingdom. Finish the Kitchen Sink at Beaches and Cream.
- Do a Voluntears Event.
See all the shows and parades. Go to a backstage Cast Member event.
- Attend a World of Culture seminar.
- Visit Mickey’s Retreat.
Try every drink at Club Cool. Get my photo with Mickey and Minnie at graduation.
- See the Animal Kingdom Lodge animals at night with night vision.
- Send a postcard from the Main Street mailbox.
- Ride all opening day Magic Kingdom rides in one day.
Eat a dole whip. Eat a Mickey pretzel. Eat a Mickey bar. Have a picture on an empty Main Street. Complete the World Showcase Passport. Ride the monorail.
- See the Tree of Life awakening.
- Ride the full railroad loop.
- Ride the first Kilimanjaro Safari of the day.
- Watch the fireworks from the Polynesian/ Grand Floridian.
- Get a pin from each park.
Get a Spirit Jersey.
- Buy a DCP pin.
- Have my graduation ears painted.
- Eat at Be Our Guest and try the grey stuff!
- Get a Tshirt from every park.
Visit Cast Connections. Visit Company D. Have an evening at the Boardwalk.
- Get a photo with all ’11’ princesses (plus the others).
Take a photo in my work costume. Take the ferry to Magic Kingdom. Be galactic hero on Buzz Lightyear.
- Meet Talking Mickey.
Go to Ohana for breakfast (and have POG juice). Get a hot dog from Casey’s Corner. Eat at Crystal Palace.
- Have breakfast at Fort Wilderness campground.
- 1900 Park Fare Character Dining.
- Afternoon Tea at the Grand Floridian.
Do the Wild Africa Trek. Go to Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue. Chip & Dale Campfire at Fort Wilderness. Get a penny press from every country at Epcot.
- Get canvas ears signed by the characters.
Go to Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon.
- Make a Wish in the Blue Fairy’s Book.
- Get a Mickey Balloon.
Go to Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party. Make a Wish in Snow White’s Wishing Well. Make a magical moment for a guest. Go to Jellyrolls at the Boardwalk.
Ride all the rides at Magic Kingdom in one day. Have a Cinnamon Roll from Gaston’s Tavern.
- Ride the Character’s in Flight Balloon at Disney Springs.
Meet a rare character.
- Buy a christmas ornament.
- Have a bottomless milkshake at the Plaza restaurant.
Visit Toy Story Land. Visit Pandora.
- Try a Turkey Leg.
Get ‘leid’ at the Polynesian. Become a Wilderness Explorer at Animal Kingdom.
- Get a castle photo on the hub grass.
- Go to a housing event.
- See a Custodial CM do water art.
Have the sand pail at Typhoon Lagoon.
- Go to LA Disneyland and Disney California Adventure.
- Get a pirates fastpass by doing the treasure hunt.
- See a character palooza.
- Play mini-golf.
- Get a Main Street USA pin.
- Get a work location pin.
Get a Disney mug (or three…)
- Pick up a shift in a new location.
- Ride Summit Plummet at Blizzard Beach.
Take a photo with Rapunzel’s lantern.
- Get a cupcake from the Sprinkles ATM.
- Visit Celebration.
- Eat Beignets at Port Orleans.
- Take a photo in front of all the park icons.
- Go to the beach.
- .Ride EVERY ride.
So, as you can see it is not only an extremely long list but also an extremely ambitious one too for someone who is only going to be out there for 2 and a half months. However, I plan to just do as much as physically possible in the time I have and hopefully that means ticking off some of the incredible things off this list in the time I am in Florida.
I guess we will find out in 8 days!